The Choice for West Yellowstone MT Hotels…
Welcome to the Kelly Inn West Yellowstone, one of the most popular pet friendly hotels in West Yellowstone. We are the closest hotel to the west entrance of Yellowstone National Park and very convenient to local shopping and restaurants. We are located directly across the street from the IMAX Theater and the Grizzly Wolf Discovery Center, two of the most visited attractions in West Yellowstone. We are very well known for our rustic exterior featuring many carved wooden bears and other animals who have made us their home.
West Yellowstone is often called the snowmobile capital of the world and hosts the World Snowmobile Expo every March. There is also blue ribbon fly fishing and the famous rendezvous ski trail for cross country skiing and mountain biking. In summer our visitors enjoy white water rafting, horseback riding, hiking and even our local rodeo. Come visit us and see all the many adventures awaiting you in addition to Yellowstone National Park's amazing scenery and abundant wildlife.
Read important information about Yellowstone in 10 languages.
Kelly Inn West Yellowstone Hotel Specials:
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- World Snowmobile Expo
- Snowmobile West Yellowstone
- Yellowstone Winter Trail Conditions
- Crosscountry Ski West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Snow Information
- Yellowstone Area and Kelly Inn Live Web Cam
- Yellowstone Weather Infomration
- West Yellowstone Restaurants
- Yellowstone Imax Theater
- West Yellowstone Mileage Information
- Local Event News
- Museum of the Yellowstone
- Yellowstone Road Construction
- Wild West Yellowstone Rodeo
- Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center
- Horseback Riding
- Whitewater Rafting
"Quiet, comfortable, clean- had a great stay here at the Kelly Inn West Yellowstonie on a short trip for business. They are just finishing a remodel of their breakfast area and pool. Breakfast bar is one of the best I've seen- including hot breakfast..."More →