Get a taste of the old west and discover West Yellowstone in style with a day or afternoon on horseback with any number of excellent ranch outfits nearby! Explore the Gallatin National Forest, high mountain meadows or the top of 10,000′ peaks. See the Sunken Forest and a wildlife like elk, deer, bears, eagles, coyotes, and wolves all from horseback. Rides generally begin and end at the ranch and the staff will help you get situated and comfortable on your horse.
WEST YELLOWSTONE RANCHES
- Eagle Ridge Ranch | 800-709-1358 | www.yellowstoneworld.com | Located 30 minutes south of the West entrance of Yellowstone
- Diamond P Ranch | 406-646-0606 | www.thediamondpranch.com | On Highway 20 7 miles west west of town.
- Parade Rest Guest Ranch | 800-753-5934 | https://paraderestranch.com/
- Jakes's Horses | 406-995-4630 | http://jakeshorses.com/ | On Highway 191 2.5 miles south of Big Sky
- 320 Guest Ranch | 406-995-4283 | www.320ranch.com | At mile marker 36 on Highway 191 north.